Nuts and Grains Breakfast Smoothie
Delicious and nourishing, this smoothie is like a bowl of oatmeal on the go.
- 720 ml (3 cups) unsweetened rice milk , or alternative milk
- 360 g (3 medium) banana, peeled, halved
- 45 ml (3 Tablespoons) peanut butter
- 5 pitted dates, or 3 Tablespoons honey, optional
- 15 g (3 Tablespoons) rolled oats
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Try adding in protein or espresso powder to give this smoothie an extra kick of morning energy.
|Serving Size||435 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||60 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|