Peach and Lavender Frozen Yogurt
Sweet fruit and fragrant herbs combine for a sophisticated version of your favorite dessert.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) almond yogurt, or vanilla yogurt
- 30 g (2 ) dates, or 1 Tablespoon honey, pitted
- 680 g (5 cups) frozen peach slices
- ¼ teaspoon dried lavender
- ⅓ teaspoon sea salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
For frozen desserts, the temperature of the frozen ingredients should be around 20°F (-7°C). About 20 seconds into blending, four mounds should start to form at the top of the blend. Once this starts to happen, stop tamping and allow the machine to do the work. If the mounds are not forming, your frozen ingredients may be too cold and the blend will take longer to process.
|Serving Size||105 g (1 Serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||.50 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|