Peach Soy Sherbet
Frozen peaches and soy milk create a smooth, creamy sherbet that satisfies any sweet tooth.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) soy milk
- 60 g (4 ) pitted dates, or honey, to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 680 g (1½ pound) frozen peach slices
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
Blending frozen fruit makes a delicious creamy texture in seconds.
|Serving Size||122 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||.50 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|