Roasted Beet and Green Bean Salad
From soft roasted beets and goat cheese to crunchy pepitas, this well-balanced salad is brimming with texture and flavor. Drizzle with Winter Spice Vinaigrette for the perfect first course.
- 675 g (1½ pound) roasted beets, diced
- 450 g (1 pound) green beans, blanched
- 360 g (5 ounces) arugula
- Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon) shaved
- 225 g (8 ounces) goat cheese, crumbled, optional
- 100 g (½ cup) pepitas
- 360 ml (1½ cup) Winter Spice Vinaigrette
- Place beets, green beans, and arugula in a large, stainless steel bowl and toss with 1 cup Winter Spice Vinaigrette. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Distribute the apple, goat cheese, and pepitas neatly on top of the arugula and green beans and finish with additional dressing, as desired.