The Benefits of Whole-Food Juicing
Vitamix fruit and vegetable juices have an extra sparkle and flavor. That’s because the unique Vitamix blending process releases the juice and retains all the nutritious, whole-food fiber that traditional juice extractors leave behind. Besides being more nutritious, the Vitamix juices utilize every part of your produce, so there’s less waste.
Fiber is key in balancing out the natural sugars contained in the juice of fruits and even many vegetables, because it slows down your body’s absorption of the sugars into the bloodstream, improves digestion, and satisfies hunger. With whole-food juicing, you’ll get all of the energy boost of juice without the sugar crash that typically follows.
Try these classic Vitamix recipes, then create your own fruit and vegetable combinations
- Orange Juice Plus - Fresh oranges plus the surprise of vanilla extract.
- Apple Juice - Pure and simple, with everything retained but the core and seeds.
- Pineapple Juice - Pineapple juice is so much more delicious when blended from the whole, fresh pineapple, including the core.
- Carrot Juice Plus - Carrot juice enhanced with natural lemon juice—refreshing and unexpected.
- Citrus Carrot Juice - Pineapple adds sweetness, and a lemon slice adds zing to this winning carrot juice.
- Carrot, Orange & Apple Juice - Carrot juice with two citrus fruits and an apple for eye-catching color and mouth-watering flavor.
- Ginger Greens Juice - Cucumber, celery, and kale offer intense green color, while apple adds sweetness and ginger refreshes.