Coconut Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
Full of healthy fats and protein, these decadent energy bites are quick to make, but even quicker to enjoy!
- 1 cup (140 g) walnuts
- 1 cup (45 g) almonds
- ½ cup (45 g) rolled oats
- ½ cup (45 g) sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups (260 g) raisins
- 6 Tablespoon (85 g) medjool dates, pitted
- ¾ cup (140 g) dark chocolate chips, or cocoa nibs
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid.
- Start the machine and process for 2 minutes 30 seconds, or set the programmable timer for 2 minutes 30 seconds and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
- Roll into 1/2 oz (15g) balls and chill before serving. Store in an airtight container under refrigeration.