Dragon fruit Smoothie
This bright and bold smoothie makes a sweet (and healthy) treat!
- 1½ cup (360 ml) coconut water, chilled
- 2 slices (1/8 in) lime, skin-on
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 2 bars (200 g) Pitaya Dragonfruit, frozen, broken into pieces
- 1 1/3 cups (250 g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cups (120 g) frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup (80 g) strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 60 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved.
|Serving Size||1 serving (415 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|