Guacamole [Food Processor Attachment]
This traditional Mexican avocado dip, now an international favorite, makes a quick and easy appetizer for guests.
- 4 (525 g) avocado, pitted and peeled
- ½ (60 g) medium red onion, halved
- 3 chili, ends trimmed
- 1 bunch (30 g) fresh cilantro leaves, ends trimmed, washed
- 1½ teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- 2 small limes, juiced
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid.
- Pulse 6-8 times or until desired consistency is reached.
Having friends over? This recipe can easily be doubled to make a large batch so you can enjoy your time with them.