Seasonal Salad with Oil-Free Ginger Sesame Dressing
Spice up this tasty vegetable salad by incorporating a whole food vinaigrette that's loaded with unique flavors.
- 2 cups (60 g) mixed baby greens (or baby kale, mustard greens, mizuna)
- 1 medium (130 g) orange, peeled, cut into segments
- ¼ cup (30 g) carrot, shaved or peeled
- 2 Tablespoons almonds
- ⅓ cup (80 g) roasted baby beets, peeled, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Oil-Free Ginger Sesame Dressing
1. Plate the salads by laying down the greens first, then adding the orange segments, carrots, almonds, and baby beets.
2. Top the salads with sesame seeds, and drizzle the Ginger Sesame Dressing over top to serve.