Strawberry Banana Breakfast Chia Pudding
Simple and easy to put together and very versatile; top with fresh fruit, granola or any other topping you'd like.
- 3 cups (720 ml) almond milk
- ½ cup (85 g) chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup, optional
- 1½ cup (225 g) strawberries, hulled
- 1 Tablespoon (90 g) medium bananas, peeled
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid.
- Start machine and allow to process for 60 seconds, or set timer and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
- Pour into a glass storage container and let sit overnight (at least 12 hours.) Adjust with additional almond milk as needed and top with desired ingredients.