This simple technique delivers maximum nutrition with very little effort. For the best flavor, combine two or more apple varieties.
- 4 apples, seeded, cored, quartered
- ¼ cups (60 ml) cold water
- 2 double layer cheese cloths
- Place water and apples into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to push apples into the blades until puréed.
- If desired, transfer purée to a bowl lined with cheesecloth set atop a bowl and twist until juice is extracted.
- Allow to strain about 10 minutes.
For the best flavor, combine two or more apple varieties.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|