Beet, Strawberry, Cranberry Smoothie
With its bright red color and sweet cranberry/strawberry flavor, this smoothie makes it easy to fit the long-neglected beet into your menu.
- ¾ cups (180 ml) cranberry juice
- ¼ cups (25 g) frozen cranberries
- 1 beet, quartered, steamed
- ⅓ cups (50 g) frozen strawberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ⅔ cups (85 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
The consistency of this smoothie will turn out as more of a juice drink.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|