Enjoy the fresh taste of this homemade spread in or on top of your baked goods.
- 3 cups (720 ml) heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place cream into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend until mixture is thick and you hear a change in the sound of the machine.
- Stop machine and scrape down the sides of the container with a spatula to bring ingredients into the center of the container.
- Reset machine to Variable 5.
- Turn machine on and blend for 5 seconds, stop and scrape sides again.
- Repeat this process several times until you see mixture start to flow easier and fluid appears.
- Blend for a few more seconds until solid butter sets up in center of container on top of blades.
- Place butter in a fine strainer to drain. Work butter with a spatula to remove as much liquid as possible.
- Remove butter to a bowl and add salt to taste.
- Store in an airtight container.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|