Create some great milkshake memories at home. (For a non-dairy alternative, use soy milk and soy ice cream.)
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) milk
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chocolate sauce
- 1 cup (230 g) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
As a non-dairy alternative, use soy milk and soy ice cream. For recipe variation, add 2 tablespoons (37 g) malted milk powder for a Chocolate Malt.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|