Greek Style Vinaigrette
Toss with greens and a little oregano, then top with tomato, onion, cucumber, black olives, and Feta cheese for the perfect Greek salad.
- 3 Tablespoons (90 ml) white wine vinegar
- ¼ cups (10 g) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon green onions, diced
- 3 Tablespoons Feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- ⅔ cups (160 ml) olive oil
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until emulsified.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
How long does this dressing keep for in the fridge?
This dressing will last a week in the refrigerator.
Date published: 2015-12-07