Mango, orange and vanilla yogurt make this smoothie sweet and creamy with a light citrus note.
- ¾ cups (180 ml) low fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cups (60 ml) water
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen mango
- ½ cups (70 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
If I'm using a Blending Station Advance, how can I determinate the programm to use?
This is up to you. It is suggested when making smoothies using frozen or hard ingredients to use program 5 or 6 for the best outcome.
Date published: 2016-10-31
How many carbs in the Mango Smoothie?
The mango smoothie recipe has 24 grams carbohydrates in one serving (an 8 oz cup) The full recipe yields 3 cups giving you 72 grams carbohydrates for the recipe as a whole.
Date published: 2016-10-23