Peanut Cashew Butter
A mixed nut butter of peanuts and cashews that adds a unique flavor to sandwiches, sauces, and fondues.
- 1½ cups (215 g) roasted peanuts
- 1½ cups (185 g) roasted cashews
- Pour nuts into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In 1 minute, you will hear a high pitched chugging sound. Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades, the motor sound will change from a high pitch to a low laboring sound. Stop machine.
- Store in an airtight container. It can also be frozen for longer storage.
If using dry roasted nuts, you may need to add oil. Begin with 3 Tablespoons (30 ml) and add more if necessary.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 mg|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|