With canned pumpkin, white chocolate chips, and holiday spices, this creamy, full-flavored indulgence is a luxurious dessert when entertaining a crowd or enjoying a quiet evening for two. Top with whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg.
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk, hot
- ¼ cups (60 ml) double strength coffee, hot
- ¼ cups (60 g) pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon white chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoons granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoons ground nutmeg
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|