Summer Splash Smoothie
Melons, peaches, and pineapple bring the taste of summer in a juicy smoothie.
- ½ cups (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (170 g) honeydew melon, peeled, seeded, cubed
- ½ cups (80 g) cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, cubed
- 1 peach, pitted, halved
- 1 cup (165 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
how many ice cubes are 2 cups
You can simply use a regular measuring cup to measure 2 cups of ice.
Date published: 2016-08-18
how does one a just recipes for the G-Series large container??
You will want to double all of the ingredients, 1 cup (240 ml) water 2 cup (340 g) honeydew chunks 1 cup (170 g) cantaloupe chunks 2 ripe peachs, halved, pitted 2 cup (300 g) fresh pineapple chunks, core included 2 cup (480 ml) ice cubes
Date published: 2016-07-05