A simple pesto recipe that is made in just a few minutes in your Food Processor.
- 4 cups (90 g) fresh basil leaves, lightly packed
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ cup (80 g) parmesan cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup (35 g) pine nuts, toasted
- ¾ cup (180 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid.
- Start the machine and allow to process for 1 minute 30 seconds, or set timer for 1 minute 30 seconds and allow machine to complete programmed cycle. Use as desired.
This basil will not oxidize quickly due to the lack of acidity and the olive oil. For variations, try adding ½ cup of sun-dried tomatoes, pitted green olives, or ½ cup combined anchovies & capers.
|Serving Size||1 serving (32 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|