The perfect after-dinner cocktail, complete with liqueur, espresso, and vanilla.
- ½ cup Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- 20 frozen whole milk cubes
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces hot espresso, divided use
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container, except the hot espresso, in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the machine on its lowest speed and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30-40 seconds using the tamper to push the ingredients into the blade.
- Portion into 4 coffee mugs and top with hot espresso.
Switch out baileys for your favorite liquor.