This versatile sauce can be served over pasta or as a dip with crudites. Explore variations on the recipe by substituting different greens, such as basil, carrot tops, spinach, etc.
- ⅔ cup + 2 Tablespoons (200 ml) olive oil
- 3 cups (35 g) arugula
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 cups (35 g) baby spinach
- ⅔ cup (85 g) pine nuts
- 1 cup (120 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place ⅔ cup (150 ml) olive oil, arugula, garlic, spinach, pine nuts, cheese, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 6.
- Pulse 10 times, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
- Select Variable 1 and start the machine.
- Add 2 Tablespoons olive oil through the lid plug opening and blend for 10 seconds.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (60 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|