Avocado Chocolate Mousse
This simple whipped chocolate dessert has the consistency of mousse without the eggs.
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1 cup (240 ml) almond milk
- ¾ cup (100 g) dates, pitted, soaked
- ½ cup (40 g) cacao powder
- ⅛ cup (30 g) coconut butter
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Start the machine and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 45 seconds using the tamper to push ingredients into the blade. Chill and serve.
|Serving Size||1 serving (59 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|