100 Ways to Start Your Whole Story | Browse hand-picked recipes, tips, challenges, and more! Start Your Whole Story
Enjoy all the flavor of a piña colada, but with a lot less sugar and fat!
- 1 cup (240 ml) soy milk
- 1/2 slice (75 g) pineapple
- 1½ cups (225 g) green grapes
- ¼ teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 2 cups (40 g) kale
- 2 cups (60 g) fresh spinach
- 1 medium red apple, seeded, quartered
- 1/4 (38 g) avocado, peeled, pitted
- 1½ cups (190 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||2 servings|
|Amount Per Servings|