Blackberry Beet Smoothie Bowl
This full-flavored smoothie bowl, chock full of antioxidants and vitamins, is all you need to get your morning started! Bonus: The chia seeds add a pop of protein as well. Garnish with your favorite toppings.
- ½ cup (120 ml) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 pint (335 g) blackberries
- ½ (30 g) beets, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup (30 g) spinach
- 1 cup (125 g) frozen peache slices, thawed
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen mango chunks
- 2 Tablespoons (15 g) chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon honey, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed, and secure the lid.
- Select the Smoothie program and start the blender. Allow program to run to completion.
- Select Variable 1. Start the blender and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
- Portion out into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings. We love toasted coconut, shaved almonds and fresh blackberries for this bowl!
|Serving Size||1 cup (370 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|