Blackberry Whipped Cream
Take advantage of the freshest, in-season fruit by turning them into purees, where they can easily be worked into a whipped cream for a pop of flavor.
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (60 g) blackberry purée
1. Place heavy whipping cream and sugar into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
2. Start the machine on its lowest speed, then slowly increase to Variable 8. Blend for 30 seconds or until thickened.
3. Remove the lid plug. Lower the speed to Variable 3 and add blackberry purée through the opening. Blend until incorporated, stopping the machine to scrape down the sides of the container if necessary.
Make a blackberry purée easily in your Vitamix container by simply blending the fruit on the highest speed in your regular wet-blade container for 30 seconds or until smooth.