Butternut Squash and Potato Hash Browns
With seasonal flavors and a slight natural sweetness from caramelized butternut squash, this is sure to be everyone's favorite fall breakfast dish.
- 2 (325 g) small russet potatoes, peeled, cut into large chunks
- ½ (325 g) small butternut squash, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus additional if desired
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, optional
- Fit the Food Processing Work Bowl with the Large Shredding Disc and secure the lid.
- Shred the potatoes and butternut squash by feeding the chunks through the small or large food chute depending on the size of chunks.
- Once all have been shredded, place into a large bowl and toss to incorporate. Heat a large 12" (30cm) non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add the oil, followed by the potato/squash mixture, spreading out evenly and uniformly. Sprinkle with salt if desired and cover, cooking for 4-6 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
|Serving Size||1 serving (100 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|