This simple sorbet is quick and easy to make with just 3 ingredients.
- 1½ cup (375 ml) coconut water, or liquid of choice
- ½ pound (227 g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 pound (454 g) frozen clementines, peeled, halved
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30 to 60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
This is a delicious treat sweetened with only natural sugars.