An easy-to-make marinade to effortlessly complement chicken or veggies.
- ½ cup (120 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
- ½ cup (120 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup (120 ml) soy sauce
- 2 lime, peeled
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 small garlic cloves
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades. Blend for 20 seconds.
Marinate vegetables, chicken, steak, or pork overnight for best results.
|Serving Size||1 serving (26 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|