Spice up your mayonnaise with a delicious kick using gochujang, making the perfect dipping condiment or addition to your meal.
- 5 egg yolks
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon gochujang
- 1 cup (240 ml) canola oil, or neutral oil
1. Place egg yolks, lemon juice, mustard, and salt into the Vitamix container in the order listed. Secure the lid.
2. Start the machine on its lowest speed and quickly increase speed to Variable 5. Blend for 15 seconds.
3. Remove lid plug. Very slowly pour the oil through the lid plug opening until an emulsification begins to form, turning the Variable speed up slowly as necessary to keep a smooth blend going. Secure lid plug and blend an additional 5 seconds.