Going Green Smoothie [Vitamix ONE]
A beautiful blend of sweet fruits and fresh spinach, and a great starter recipe for someone who is new to green smoothies.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (150 g) green grapes
- 1 slice (90 g) pineapple, peeled with core
- 2 cups (600 g) fresh spinach
- ½ (55 g) banana, peeled
- ½ cup (65 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
For a little sweetness add pitted dates to this recipe.
|Serving Size||1 serving (322 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|