Green Apple Ice Cream
With the versatility of spinach, you can even hide it in your dessert for a healthy treat with a beautiful, green color.
- 6 ounces (180 g) frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1½ cups (60 g) fresh spinach
- 4 cups (520 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 40 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.