Guacamole [Mini-Chopper Attachment]
A quick and easy guacamole to serve as a standalone dip, or to accompany any meal you like.
- 2 (240 g) small avocados, peeled, pitted, halved
- 1/4 (60 g) medium red onion, halved
- ½ (15 g) jalapeño, seeded if desired
- ⅓ bunch (10 g) fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ lime, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the lime, leaving just the flesh.
- Place the ingredients into the work bowl fitted with the chopping blade. Snap the lid into place and secure the immersion motor to the lid.
- Select Variable 3 and run continuously for 15-25 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- This recipe can be made without oil and cilantro if desired. Only make what will be used immediately, as the avocado will oxidize and turn brown over time.
- The Variable speed you use and length of time you blend will determine how smooth or chunky your guacamole turns out.