Iced Bubble Matcha Tea
Vibrant green matcha powder infuses plenty of antioxidants into this refreshing summer beverage that’s as fun to drink as it is healthy.
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 2 Tablespoons hot water
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 cup (240 ml) almond milk
- ½ cup (120 g) ice cubes, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup (50 g) cooked tapioca pearls
- Combine matcha powder with hot water in a small bowl and let bloom for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine the honey, matcha tea, almond milk, and ice into your Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 and start the machine. Quickly speed up to Variable 10 and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour over cooked tapioca pearls in a tall glass and enjoy.
|Serving Size||10 ounces (270 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Iced Bubble Matcha Tea is rated out of 5 by 13.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaina from Matcha green tea Yummy, love my vitamix. This matcha green tea tea recipe took 3 minutes and so smooth and scrumptious.
Date published: 2018-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Daryna from Loved it! It's really easy and if you like macha, you'll love this. I'd recommend popping bubbles though.
Date published: 2019-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lasa from Love it Great recipe! Easy to make and a lot better for you than what you would get at a boba shop.
Date published: 2019-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by ArmyWife816_913 from Oh Matcha Good! I made the Matcha Bubble Tea Smoothie for my family this week (Note: I've had my A3500 less than 5 days). We are trying a new smoothie every day and my husband was a huge fan of the tapioca pearls. A must try if you like Matcha and Tapioca pearls.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by bubbletealuver from Easy to customize! It helped me to see how other people make it and added my own little touch/whatever I had at home. I used lactose free milk and it was super good! Tastes just like how I would get it at any other bubble tea store! The negative review probably has never had bubble tea before because it’s not for everyone, it’s doesn’t smell bad at all, smells like green tea lol.
Date published: 2020-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Asian momma from Yum Love this easy to make recipe! I made mine using low fat milk and without the pearls because I did not have any.
Date published: 2020-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by TiTien from Matcha Lover! I am a matcha lover. This recipe is perfect for me. Healthy and Vibrant!!!
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amie B from Easy and always delicious! We always use whole milk. You don't need much to make you feel like you are sipping in a boba tea cafe! Simple and satisfying.
Date published: 2020-11-27