Korean Salad Dressing
This dressing is a great accompaniment to any light salad, fish, or vegetable dish, and adds a sweet, salty, and savory component to the mix.
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, smashed
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon Korean chili flakes, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the machine on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds or until ingredients are combined. Refrigerate in an airtight container until desired use.