Mango Breakfast Chia Pudding
Simple and easy to put together and very versatile; top with fresh fruit, granola or any other topping you'd like.
- 3 cups (720 ml) almond milk
- ½ cup (85 g) chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup, optional
- 2 Tablespoon (325 g) mango, peeled, about 2 cups
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid.
- Start machine and process for 60 seconds. Pour into a glass storage container and let sit overnight (at least 12 hours). Adjust with additional almond milk as needed. Top with desired ingredients.