Mango Strawberry Smoothie
A delicious frozen smoothie to start your day off right. Take some of summer's best fruits and throw them in the freezer overnight to get the frozen smoothie consistency you know and love, with the same great taste.
- 1 (120 g) medium orange, peeled, quartered
- 2 slices (160 g) pineapple, peeled, with core
- 1 cup (165 g) frozen strawberries, stemmed
- 1 cup (175 g) frozen mango chunks
- Place all ingredients into an appropriately sized container. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 1 minute or until desired consistency is achieved.
This smoothie fits and blends well in a 1 quart (4 cup) wide mouth glass mason jar.