Matcha Banana Nice Cream
Matcha and spirulina are the secret ingredients in this bowl that give it a vibrant color and unique flavor.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1½ teaspoon spirulina, optional
- 1½ cups (45 g) baby spinach
- ¾ pound (340 g) frozen bananas
- ¾ pound (340 g) frozen mango chunks
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45–60 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 45–60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
- The spirulina and matcha really amp up the minerals and antioxidants in this beautifully colored treat.