Oat and Avocado Face Mask [Immersion Blender]
This simple face mask nourishes your skin with natural ingredients.
- 1 medium (160 g) avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey, raw honey preferred
- 1/4 cup (25 g) rolled oats
1. Place all items into the Vitamix Immersion Blending Jar or similar 1-quart wide mouth jar or bowl. Insert the immersion blender and press down into the ingredients.
2. Start the immersion blender and increase to the highest variable speed. Blend moving the immersion blender around to incorporate the ingredients for approximately 35 to 45 seconds.
3. Remove the immersion blender from the jar, unplug, and detach the immersion blending wand. Scrape the ingredients into an airtight bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
4. Using about 1/4 cup per mask, gently spread the mixture onto your face, being careful around the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. Let the face mask sit on skin for fifteen to twenty minutes. Rinse and moisturize.
This easy-to-make face mask is very user friendly (and edible). The recipe would also work well as a smoothie bowl, topped with fresh berries, shaved coconut and/or granola.