A classic re-imagined using fresh orange and mango, coconut water and almond milk yogurt. Your kids will be asking for more so make plenty!!
- 1½ cup (210 g) fresh mango chunks, peeled
- 2 (240 g) medium orange, peeled
- 1 cup (240 ml) almond yogurt, or yogurt of choice
- 1 cup (240 ml) coconut water
- Place all ingredients into an appropriately sized container in the order listed. A 1/2 gallon glass mason jar works well for this recipe.
- Place the immersion blender blades on top of the ingredients, pressing down slightly. Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 1 minute or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Pour mixture into prepared Popsicle molds, insert sticks and freeze until solid, about 6-8 hours. Remove and enjoy.
This recipe makes about 4 cups of liquid, which yields around 12 popsicles from a standard mold.