A smooth, peach purée is the base for this festive, Italian champagne cocktail.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 Tablespoons (75 g) granulated sugar
- 1 pound (455 g) peaches
- Champagne chilled
- To make the peach purée, place water, lemon juice, sugar, and peaches into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of peach purée in the bottom of a champagne flute and fill with Champagne.
- Stir lightly to combine.