Pear Mango Avocado Baby Food
A fruity purée including pears, mango, and creamy avocado.
- 1 large (225 g) pear, seeded, halved
- 1 (400 g) mango, peeled, seeded, halved and steamed
- 1 (200 g) avocado, halved, seeded, peeled
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
Avocado is a perfect first food to give babies. Its high fat content keeps baby satisfied, it’s a powerhouse of nutrients, and it requires no preparation. Just halve and pit the avocado, spoon out the flesh, and mash. If using a machine with programs use the Puree program. Consult your pediatrician with any questions regarding the safe introduction of solid foods for any of these recipes. Make a larger batch and freeze in ice cube trays to serve to your child later.
|Serving Size||1 serving (35 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|