Pico de Gallo
Simple pico recipe that will have everyone asking how you made it so quick!
- 1 (70 g) red onion, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed, cut into 3 pieces
- 1/2 bunch (15 g) fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 (30 ml) small limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, optional
- 14 (725 g) small roma tomatoes, halved
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid. Pulse 4-5 times until evenly chopped, or until desired consistency is reached.
- If desired, you may place the pico in a small strainer over a bowl to remove some of the liquid. Store in an airtight container under refrigeration for use.