A little mint goes a long way in this refreshing smoothie, complete with the tropical flavor of pineapple.
- 2 cups (480 ml) water
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup (30 g) fresh spinach
- 2 cups (300 g) frozen pineapple chunks, chunks
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 serving (502 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
Pine-Mint Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by CarE from QUITE GOOD! I turned this into a meal substitution by adding vanilla protein powder. I also used some chia seeds in place of the avocado, which weren't ripe at the store. The mint adds a really nice flavor to this smoothie. I will definitely make this again.
Date published: 2016-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Comet from Quite delicious I substitute the lemon with a mandarine and it was quite delicious. Very filling because of the avocado. I will try it next with lemon to compare. I also liked the texture and the light green color (see picture).
Date published: 2021-05-14