Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
Busy mornings can make it hard to have a healthy breakfast. Bake these fall-friendly breakfast cookies the night before then grab-and-go on your way to start your day.
- 1¼ cups (130 g) rolled oats
- 1¼ cups (150 g) almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) maple syrup
- ¾ cup (135 g) dried apricots
- 1 cup (245 g) pumpkin purée
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 2 Tablespoons (15 g) cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in the order listed into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid. Pulse 6 times, stop and scrape down the sides of the work bowl. Pulse another 6 – 8 times until all of the ingredients have been combined together.
- Scoop the dough from the work bowl onto the prepared sheet trays. Wet fingers with a bit of water and flatten cookies into 3 inch rounds. Bake in preheated oven for 12 – 15 minutes, or until slightly golden brown. Let cool and enjoy.
Maple syrup is one of our favorite fall flavors but you can switch it our for homemade date syrup or another sweetener of your choice.