Raw Blackberry Jam [Mini-Chopper Attachment]
A simple and easy jam recipe that's ready in just a few minutes.
- 4 Tablespoons (45 g) chia seeds
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 2 cups (290 g) blackberries
- 1 large lemon, peeled, halved
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) date syrup
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the lemon, leaving just the flesh.
- Stir chia seeds and water together in a small bowl and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Place blackberries, lemon, date syrup, and soaked chia seeds into the work bowl fitted with the chopping blade.
- Snap the lid into place and secure the immersion motor to the lid. Select Variable 5 and run continuously for 60 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours (best if left overnight) before using.