Red Pepper Cashew Queso
It’s everything you expect from a great queso dip, without the dairy.
- 1 3/4 cups (420 ml) water
- 1/2 cups (120 g) raw almonds
- ¼ cup (15 g) nutritional yeast
- ½ cup (65 g) cashews
- 1 (150 g) red bell peppers, stemmed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1½ teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 5 minutes and 45 seconds, or select the Hot Soups program and allow cycle to complete.
- Adapted from Life is NOYOKE
- Your Vitamix blender is powerful enough to pulverize the nuts in this recipe, so you can enjoy your favorite restaurant-style queso at home (without the dairy).