This recipe is made in the new Aer™ disc container. Learn More
This common cocktail ingredient can be easily made in a Vitamix Aer™ disc container. The result? Superior flavor for your bar collection and home cocktails.
- 2¾ cup (600 ml) cool water
- 2¾ cup (600 g) demerara sugar
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and run for 5 minutes and 45 seconds.
- Remove from the container. If strawberries were added, and if desired, strain and remove foam.
- Place syrup in a jar, cover, and refrigerate for approximately 4 to 6 hours, or until cool.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|