Spinach and Flax Crepes [Vitamix ONE]
Light crepes made with whole wheat flour, flax and spinach for the unique green color. Fill with savory or sweet ingredients, or omit the spinach for a regular crêpe recipe.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (240 ml) oat milk
- ½ cup (120 ml) almond yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon salt, optional
- ¾ cup (90 g) whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup (56 g) vegan margarine, melted, plus extra for cooking
- 2 Tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 cups (60 g) fresh baby spinach
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Heat a 10" non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Place a small amount of margarine in the center of the pan and swirl to coat the bottom.
- Place 1/4 cup (60ml) crepe batter in center of the pan and swirl the pan gently to evenly coat the bottom of the pan. Cook for 45-60 seconds per side or until cooked to desired doneness. Remove from pan and fill as desired. Best served as soon as possible.
|Serving Size||1 serving (40 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|