Strawberry Lavender Jam
A simple and easy jam that's ready in just a few minutes.
- 4 (45 g) chia seeds
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 2 cups (275 g) strawberries, hulled
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) date syrup
- Stir chia seeds and water together in a small bowl and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Place strawberries, scraped vanilla bean, lavender, date syrup and soaked chia seeds into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid.
- Start the machine and allow to process for 60 seconds, or set timer and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours (best if left overnight) before using.